Skip to content

Work in Denmark

Want to work in Denmark? Find the information you need here.

For a step-by-step guide on working in Denmark and the necessary residence and work permit, visit Work in Denmark.

To apply for a residence permit in Denmark please use the online application forms found on the Danish Immigration Service homepage.

After submitting an online application you will be asked to have your biometric features recorded within 14 days at the nearest Danish Embassy. Due to a cooperation agreement between the Nordic countries in Korea the Embassy of Norway (see contact details and location here) handles this matter for Denmark. Applicants must contact the Norwegian Embassy to personally hand in a copy of their application and 2 passport photos no later than 14 days after submitting the online application.

Since 1 January 2011, a working holiday agreement exists between Denmark and Korea. The agreement makes it possible for young people between the ages of 18 and 30 years old (both inclusive) from Denmark and Korea to apply for residence permits to stay and work in the other country for an extended period of time.

The working holiday agreement has been established to give young people from Denmark and Korea an opportunity to experience each other’s cultures and way of living.

Further information about the agreement and the application form can be found at the Danish Immigration Service.


Embassy of Denmark

+82 2 795 4187