Skip to content

New Passport

You can get a new passport at the embassy if your current passport is lost or expiring. Please be advised that your current passport will no longer be valid when you receive your new passport.


If you hold visas on the old passport, you should make sure to check with the representative of the countries in question whether the visas remain valid.


Please report to the Korean Immigration Service when you collect your new passport. You can read the instructions on how to report changes here.


Book a consular visit to renew your passport.